Lol..

yes, it was immediately obvious from the multiple atrocities committed in the Subject: line that this could not have been from John G. :

  no space after the comma;
gibberish: a word like "to" or "for" or "into" missing between "go" and "it";
  limp and uninteresting expression.

As for the body text, where to start, where to end! It's sufficient to say that John doesn't do banal well, I suspect he's incapable of it.

I have wondered why we haven't heard from the emulated one himself on this one.. I'm tempted to think that he was so enraged that his initial critique, rebuttal and scathing denunciation has exceeded either the four hundred thousand word, or the twelve language, limits of his chosen email client. When he calms below a dull red heat he'll probably hammer a pithy synopsis through to us and I wait for such with glee.

Graeme

  When garbos* strike, we may well see,
  with somewhat suppressed hilarity,
  things we though we'd safely binned,