From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
NIGEL WOLFENDALE
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 11:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Allocation Conflict with Job

Bart,

I wondered about that - yes we (I say we - I'm the sysprog trying to sort out
his allocation problem - I know virtually nothing about C:D) are using DMBATCH
-
so that means the CD address space is doing the transfer ?  However it is the
DMBATCH step (step 3 in my scenario) that is waiting for datasets - we don't
get
to step 4.

Nigel

 Nigel Wolfendale