I have contacted our FAVER guys, and they confirmed we do not support
LBI yet.

If you need this kind of support, please open an enhancement request so
that Product Management are aware of it!

Thanks.

Aurora

Aurora Emanuela Dell'Anno
CA Technology - MSC
Sr. Engineering Services Architect
Tel:      +44 (0)1753 577 733
Mobile:  +44 (0)7768 235 339
aurora.della...@ca.com

CA Technology R&D Limited, Ditton Park, Riding Court Road, Datchet,
Slough, Berkshire, England SL3 9LL.

CA Technology R&D Limited is a company registered in England and Wales
under company registration number 07251836 with its registered office at
the address set out above. VAT number 697904179.

http://www.ca.com/

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!