SHARE attendance was higher than the last summer meeting (Boston) and a bit
smaller than this past spring (Anaheim).

Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Ed Gould
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 1:16 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: SHARE Attendance

JC:

This has always amazed me and its been true for both GUIDE and SHARE. It is a
*GIVEN* that any release of MVS is going to have a high attendance. Why on
earth do they find the smaller rooms to stick it in? It would be one thing if
its repeated (its almost never). I used to plan my day about getting to the
session early and a seat.

Ed