Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: SHARE Attendance

The "farewell" reception (aka SCIDS for the old timers) was really poorly attended - that's something of a mystery to me. But I enjoyed the discussion I heard between two 20-something programmers about the relative merits of coding in assembler versus coding in Java. I would have joined in, but I code in neither...

Greg Shirey
Ben E. Keith Company