On 8/26/2011 7:46 AM, Steve Austin wrote:
Hello,

I have a REXX exec that issues "D M=CPU" using ISFEXEC and I expect the
ULOG output to be returned in the isfulog. stem. This works fine under
TSO, but if I run the exec under IRXJCL the command is issued, but no
output returned in the isfulog. stem.

Any idea what I'm missing?

Steve,

I haven't run a test, but I'm pretty sure that SDSF requires TSO in order to function. We normally run it in ISPF, but you can also run it with TSO SDSF. IRXJCL only works for Rexx execs that don't require TSO services.

Regards,
Tom Conley