Steve Austin wrote:

>I too have the REXX exec working under TSO, but I'm trying to get it to work
>in batch under IRXJCL.

Will this (tested before posting) one be suitable for you?

//STEP1    EXEC PGM=IRXJCL,PARM='SDSF2'
//SYSTSPRT DD   SYSOUT=*
//SYSEXEC  DD   DSN=<...>.REXX,DISP=SHR

I have used your posted example successfully for this JCL.

If not desired solution, could you be kind to tell us how you want to use
IRXJCL?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

Q: WhatÂ’s black and brown and looks good on an attorney?

A: A Doberman pinscher.