From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Elardus Engelbrecht
Sent: 26 August 2011 14:40
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: SDSF REXX question

Steve Austin wrote:

>Yes that is exactly what I want, but it is not working for me here.

Ouch. More painful than a bored attorney's fee... :-D

> I suspect an environmental problem of some sort; possibly something in
ISFPRMxx.

Perhaps. Try these lines just before your own ADDRESS SDSF ISFEXEC for
some diagnostics.

ADDRESS SDSF ISFEXEC " WHO "
DO IX=1 TO ISFRESP.0
  SAY "ISFRESP."IX "IS:" ISFRESP.IX
END

Then compare the results to see what is the difference for your TSO and
Batch execution.

You may need extra access permission in ISFPRMxx or in RACF.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

-
This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs
Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 internal virus protection system.

-