Good Day To All,

I have noticed that a storage pool has dsns which go back to 2 months even
thought the management class is set to 3 days.  On this partition we have HSM
running however there is no ML2 migration, however migration is turned on :
Auto Migrate . . Y  (Y, N, I or P)
Auto Backup  . . Y  (Y or N)
Auto Dump  . . . N  (Y or N)
Overflow . . . . N  (Y or N)

 PRIMARY, SECONDARY & INTERVAL SPACE management kicks off at the designated
times.
Could it be that space management is ignoring some of the volumes in the pool
because of the migration threshold?  This is what it is set to:

Allocation/migration Threshold :             High . . 75  (1-99)  Low  . . 3
(0-99)
Alloc/Migr Threshold Track-Managed:  High . . 85  (1-99)  Low  . . 1   (0-99)

Below are the Expiration Attributes of this management class:

  Expire after Days Non-usage  . : 3
  Expire after Date/Days . . . . : 3
  Retention Limit  . . . . . . . : 0

If this is the case (migration threshold) how could I have HSM perform a clean
up of these datasets which are over 3 days old?  If this is not the case could
someone tell me where else I should look?