1. What is the complete message? What address spaces were dumped?

2. Also, as you have written that this was a customer dump, are you running
the same version of the operating system? If not, you need to use the
appropriate MIGLIB.

3. Also, your ESTAEX retry will receive control in the same environment that
the ESTAEX was issued.

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:18:02 +0100 Robin Atwood <robin.atw...@microfocus.com>