Elardus

On the new IBM-MAIN web page with which I am presented, I see a "Preferences"
prompt - the first time it has been brought to my attention - some way "down"
the right-hand side - hardly the "top corner"!

Selecting it I find a "Login Cookie Expiration" prompt and I discover that,
among the values available, I have somehow managed to set/inherit "No
Expiration". Note that this is the first time I have had anything whatsoever to
do with this whole "Preferences" page.

The point about my mentioning "cookies" in the previous post is that, whatever
"cookie" has logged that I have entered an e-mail address and password to
Internet Explorer, is unprepared to grant the same access privileges to
Firefox. That's the mystery - although to say I was losing sleep over it would
be an exaggeration!

Chris Mason