CCWDISPL REXX EXEC described in MVS Update #136, January 1998, might
be useful to do reduction of GTF CCW DASD trace.
The MVS update PDF file is in CBT Tape site and its URL is following.

http://www.cbttape.org/xephon/xephonm/mvs9801.pdf

Title of the CCWDISPL is "Interpreting GTF CCW trace entries" and is in page 40.

I hope that this might help you.

Minoru Massaki  (M*M)

2011/9/15 Staller, Allan <allan.stal...@kbmg.com>:
> I have a DASD volume with very high activity and will be running a CCW
> trace to gather diagnostic info. I have all the info I need to run the
> trace.
>
> Does anyone have (or can you point me to) the CCW trace reduction
> program.
> This was a program (basically "PROC FREQ") that reduced the target
> address of the seeks, and converted them to an easily readable format.
>
> Does anyone have (or can you point me to) the CCW trace reduction
> program.
>
> IBM had it many moons ago and distributed it with fair regularity.
> No $$$ for "new tools".
>
> I suppose I can re-write it if push comes to shove.
>
> Thanks in advance,

全先 実  -  Minoru Massaki  (M*M)
E-mail: mmass...@gmail.com