On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 00:18:45 +0300, Binyamin Dissen
<bdis...@dissensoftware.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:37:50 -0500 Walt Farrell <wfarr...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
>:>According to the description for the RC=8, RSN=26, you should also have
>allocation messages that describe the problem.
>
>Just the useless
>
>IKJ56245I DATA SET aaa.D263.T1309152.aaa NOT ALLOCATED, NOT ENOUGH SPACE ON
>VOLUMES+
>IKJ56245I USE DELETE COMMAND TO DELETE UNUSED DATA SETS
>
>--

What is 'aaa' above?  Your userid (the default)?  If userid dsns are SMS
controlled (I don't recall
on Dallas if they are and would have to check a client's system), then do you
have space
in that pool?

If the LE defaults haven't been altered (operator "D CEE,ALL" command) then you
can just
add a SYSUDUMP, SYSABEND, or SYSMDUMP to get the dump and it won't try to ceate
the dyndump.

See the discussion of DYNDUMP LE option:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/CEEA51A0/2.3.2.16?SHELF=CEE2BKA0&DT=20090601161821

Regards,

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com