ISPTCM is provided in ISP.SISPSAMP as ISPTCMA or wherever your installation
has ISPF SAMPLIB library, if you have done any modification into ISPF
SISPLPA ( or wherever you have ISPF LPA library ), maybe the sample modified
member remains as ISPTCM in the same library ( ISP.SISPSAMP ).

Recently I had done changes through ISPTCM module through SMPE.

2011/9/28 Lizette Koehler <stars...@mindspring.com>

> > All:
> >
> > I know this must be simple, but just went to z/OS 1.12 and whe I enter
> 'Receive' in
> > TSo Option # 6 I see:
> >
> >  INMR057I RECEIVE command terminated because it was not invoked
> authorized.
> >
> > I reviewed IKJTSO00 which is in my IEASYSxx and Receive is there.
> > I assume
>
> Scott,
>
> Do the PARMLIB command under TSO.  Then search the output for the PLATCMD
> AUTHCMD entries.  Make sure that RECEIVE, TRANSMIT and XMIT are in these
> areas of the IKJTSOxx member.
>
> Lizette

Un saludo.
Álvaro Guirao