rem it was easier to read a real manual on the train etc.
and highlight
btw are you sure that's how you spell - collegues

             Scott Ford
             <scott_j_ford@YAH
             OO.COM>                                                    To
             Sent by: IBM              IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
             Mainframe                                                  cc
             Discussion List
             <ibm-m...@bama.ua                                     Subject
             .edu>                     Re: OT to my collegues

             09/29/2011 04:55
             PM

             Please respond to
               IBM Mainframe
              Discussion List
             <ibm-m...@bama.ua
                   .edu>

John
Has a manager on VM who has use learn the VM commands under the clists.
This was an important lesson, always investigate and look

Scott J Ford
Software Engineer
http://www.identityforge.com