---------------------------------------<snip>--------------------------------------

Why read when it is simpler to just ask here and get a pre-digested answer? Almost as good as sleep
learning via RNA-drip. Or is my attitude showing again? Ah, for the grand old days of public
ridicule. But, this is the Windows generation. Where everything should be intuitive (aka "no
learning required!") and no action should ever result in injury. That's why it is necessary
for an electric hair dryer to be labeled "do not use while showering".

As long as we have the current "liberal" and "politically correct" press, public ridicule will remain stifled.

Rick