Rick,

I forgot to mention my last go around (recently) with manuals. I got an IPAD
last year and while it did come with instructions, the instructions were
printed on a folded piece of paper that were printed in 4pt type. Now I will
admit to being old but 4 pt type?!!!!. So how can anyone install anything, If
the instructions are essentially useless? APPLE is supposedly famous for ease
of use but 4 pt type? I had to ask a friend to come over to read the
instructions.

Ed