> Thanks for your help.
>
> I received a lot of samples here in the list, and I Will look for.
> All samples are write in Assembler, but, do you know, IF have some
samples, wrote in
> another language, like REXX, or COBOL ?

Yes there are.  Do you have specific language in mind?

Do you have automation tools like OPS/MVS or Tivoli Netview or other?  These
typically have their own built-ins.

Sometimes you write the WTO/WTOR in assembler language and then call it from
the higher languages.

Can you give details on what you want to do with the WTO/WTOR - please be
specific.

Lizette