From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Sérgio Lima Costa
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 8:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: RES: WTO Sample Program

Lizette.

The people here, think this, because, one job was cancelled, and the operator
not seen.
So, the Idea , is IF something was wrong, run a JOB, that DISPLAY  a warning
message , and asks from Operator type something.

If have a REXX program , We think more easy do a maintenance.

Regards and Thanks again, for your help.

Sergio