From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Jousma, David
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 11:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: CA MSM v4 on z/os 1.9

Speaking of MSM, and having Mr, Craddock responding....

It sure would be nice if there were a happy medium between doing
nothing, and installing/using MSM.   It would be *really* nice if CA
implemented their own order server to support SMPE RECEIVE ORDER.
Jumping into MSM is not a small task, and I'm not convinced that it
isn't a net increase in labor using it vs, RYO method for maintenance
today...

Dave Jousma
Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Services
david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB2H
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.2717