Many years ago, at a job far far away, I wrote a TSO WHEREIS command for
finding load modules.

i.e. I could say TSO %WHEREIS mymodule
and it would tell me the DSN, or perhaps just "linklist".

I use BLDL with a zero DCB to search the joblib, steplib etc, and map the
results with IHAPDS.

My question is, where can I get the DSN from in the case where there's no
DCB? i.e. if it came from JOBLIB concat number 2, how can I find which DSN
that is? (IIRC, in the case where I do have a DCB, I get the DSN from the
JFCB which is pointed to from the DCB)

My next question is, to which DD do I need to concatenate my own loadlib to
so I can write my own TSO commands like above.

I've been away from MVS programming for a long, long time.

Thanks for any asisstance.