Elardus

> Sorry Chris, but BFRUSE is for VTAM ...

If I understood for what you were apologising I would accept it, but since I
don't, I can't!  What is your point?

If your point has anything to do with the reference, the reference is from the
z/OS Communications Server SNA Operations manual and concerns the MODIFY TABLE
command which has an OPTION=DELETE operand and value which can apply to the
files created as USS tables.

> but BFRUSE is for VTAM (NET), nothing to do with the OP's original problem
> which is to do with OMVS file system.

Agreed - but it's you who introduced BFRUSE, not I!

Chris Mason