> We have our DB2 subsystem where we dont get a notification as "DSNJ008E".
> Resulting our Active Log goes out of space and I have even issued -ARCHIVE
LOG
> CANCEL OFFLOAD  but no luck. IBM manuals suggest to define new Active Logs
but
> when I check the syslog I see there is message like Insufficient Space and
the
> Requested.

What level of DB2 and z/OS?

Next, this probably should be on the DB2 Newsgroup rather than IBM Main.

Where is did you place the load module for the exit?  What library?

Is the library in the LINKLST or STEPLIB for DB2?

How what it linked?  APF, Etc...

How are you cleaning up your logs in DB2?  If you just delete the log
datasets but do not tell DB2 you might have some issues with recovery or
rollback..

Lizette