Leslie,

Look at the segment sub-parameter of the dd statement in the JCL Reference
manual.

-----Original Message-----
From: Turriff, Leslie [mailto:leslie.turr...@oa.mo.gov]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:41 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Segmenting an output spool file in z/OS - 2nd attempt

Hi,
            I know that in z/VM and z/VSE I can break a large output spool file
into several segments.  I've Googled, and looked through the z/OS JCL Reference
and User Guide and the JES2 Introduction and Commands manuals, but I can't find
an equivalent mechanism for z/OS.  Perhaps a different term is used in z/OS,
and I'm looking for the wrong thing?

Leslie Turriff
State of Missouri
Information Technology Services Division