From: Rick Fochtman <rfocht...@ync.net>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 7:59 PM
Subject: Re: Cobol dynamic file allocation using SETENV and C run time
environment

---------------------------------<snip>----------------------------------------

Scott,

Interesting side point to me. Does specifying a DCB on sysut1 on the linkedit make a
difference on the "block size" of the lmod? Not the size but the block size?
Ed
Ed, to the best of my knowledge, any such value on the DD statement is ignored. Linkage
Editor of Binder will determine what's best for its purposes without our
"help". AFAIK, the LMOD blksize is determined solely by the SYSLMOD blksize
value.

Rick