Ed Gould wrote:

>When we were debugging the many bugs in the first PSF we had the occasions to
>send listings to the PSF people along with various traces etc etc. I always
>asked the user if there were any issues with sending sensitive  data (trading
>information)  he asked who we were sending it to and when we told him IBM, he
>said no problem.

Agreed. Thanks Ed. Big Blue has formal agreements and documentations just for
that.

Look for these two pages for example:

'Exchanging diagnostic data with IBM' -

http://www-05.ibm.com/de/support/ecurep/service.html

'Agreement for exchange of confidential information' -

http://www-304.ibm.com/businesscenter/cpe/download0/186137/aeci_us.pdf

There are more such pages.

Ok, I'm now leaving this thread, I'm tired of it... <grin> :-D

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht