If you've seen the Red Alerts, maybe they added a CF with > 64 channels.

Chip Grantham  |  Ameritas  |  Sr. IT Consultant | cgrant...@ameritas.com
5900 O Street, Lincoln NE 68510 | p: 402-467-7382 | c: 402-429-3579 | f:
402-325-4030

Steve Comstock <st...@trainersfriend.com>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
10/28/2011 03:31 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Maintenance at two in the afternoon? On a Friday?

Well, I just tried to do some online credit card
account maintenance with my Capital One card, and
got the message 'System Unavailable'. I called
tech support and they said they were doing maintenance
on the system. Regular weekend maintenance.

At 2:00 on a Friday afternoon? Does anyone know if
they are using mainframes for their online / web based
work? Sheesh! Someone should teach them they can use
mainframes and do maintenance while the system keeps
running!

Makes you wonder about staying with them.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
   + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our new tool for calculating your Return On Investment
     for training dollars at
   http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html

*******
This message may contain confidential information intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating,
distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify
us by replying to the message and delete the original message
immediately thereafter.  Thank you.
*******