Hi Steve,

A very quick perusal of their careers page shows that they are looking foe
someone with

Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Information Technology
•ITIL certifications
•1 year of experience in ITIL processes
•2 years of experience in Application development
•Knowledge of ITIL process and procedures
•Experience managing outsourced providers in the delivery of technical services
(i.e. contractors)
•MVS/CICS/DB2 skills, no scripting necessary.
•Proficient knowledge of mainframe environment including z/OS including basic
mainframe tools and navigation

So maybe the "down for maintenance" was more of an OOPS! notice of boat anchor
dragging?

Looks like they might need some serious training on that mainframe - they don't
seem to know how to use it properly.  <VBG>

Linda