In spite of several tries, I can't seem to post any of my EXEC PGM=JSTTEST
results to the list.  At my installation we have this thing called Tumbleweed
Secure Messenger.  When I send messages outside my own domain, this software
makes a decision: should I pass the message text thru unchanged, or should I
store the message on a Tumbleweed Server and instead send a hyperlink to the
recipient.  The hyperlink will only work for a limited period (like 30 days).
How the server makes this decision is not made available to us users.  Message
size is part of it, but attachments and words-in-context are part of it too.

On CICS-L, my messages get delivered as gibberish.  On IBM-MAIN they are
handled normally with the HREF, but of course this is useless to many list
recipients.  Also, it makes the list Archives less valuable since the content
evaporates after 30 days.

So if anyone is able to retrieve the text of my message with the IAT4812
messages, could they copy them as plain text and post to the list?

John