I've written some routines (in assembler) to access IPCS dump data using the
IPCS Customization Services.  I had written the same routines before in
REXX, but slowness of REXX made the pain too great to bear any more.   So,
now I am a happy camper with my very high speed assembler routines.   What
was taking 3-4 minutes in REXX to process now takes sub-seconds with
assembler.

I've only explored the Standard Print Service and the Storage Access
Service, and both are meeting my needs so far.

However, I have not been able to figure out how to get my output dataset to
start on line 1.  It always starts on line 6.  I've tried the ADPLEJEC bit,
but to no avail.    (I'm not using BLSUPPR2 or the expanded print service,
just the ADPLSPRT service code.)
What can I do to start my data on the top of the output page (viewing
online)?   Or, is this area reserved for header or other summary information
I have not tapped into yet?

Thanks for any insight.   Todd