Merry Christmas to you and everyone else also. Last week, our pastor during his sermon said that when someone says Happy Holidays, the word Holiday comes from Holy Days, so don't be too bothered by people saying the "politically correct" Happy Holidays.

My wife and I got one of the best gifts of all. Our son came home from the DC area for 4 days, and on Thursday my wife and I are flying to New York to visit our daughter, her husband, and best of all our one and only granddaughter who is 5.

Eric Bielefeld

----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd Burch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:24 AM
Subject: Merry Christmas!

Ain't no need to be politcally correct.   Today is Christmas.  In the US,
it's a Federally recognized Holiday, since 1870, by the name "Christmas".
You can wish me Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, whatever. But, I say to
you, Merry Christmas!

I too want to thank you all for sharing your time and knowledge over this
past year.

So, did anyone get anything good???

Todd