> Hi,
>
> Below is my JCL where I want to compile my MAP load module at RMODE-24 and
> AMODE - 24, but the Load module is getting created with
AMODE-31,RMODE-ANY.

You may wish to post on the CICS newsgroup and see if a BMS map can be 24
and how to do that.  They should be able to help.

Also see what is generated in your assembler step.  There might be some MODE
statements (AMODE or RMODE) in the CICS macros.

Review your LKED control cards.  They also might provide an area to
research.

Lizette