Severity 4 is just a warning. In this case, you can ignore it. It's just
telling you that it found an AMODE=31 directive in the source and you
are now overriding it. If you fix the source, you'll get rid of the LKED
note. Or you can specify COMPAT=LKED to get rid of the message.

--
Don Poitras - zSeries R & D  -  SAS Institute Inc. -  SAS Campus Drive
mailto:sas...@sas.com   (919)531-5637  Fax:677-4444     Cary, NC 27513