On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 15:33:47 -0600, Mark Zelden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>The ROTs are fine (old and current), but there is really only one
>thing that matters and you may be paging, or you may not be....
>
>Are you meeting your SLAs?
>
>Mark

Hello Mark,

of course, to meet SLAs is the first and last break point! But... in our
production sysplex we have installed between 14Gb to 27Gb and we think
that, maybe, it's too bigger.

This sysplex (7 "normal" systems + 2 GDPS) have IMS, DB2 and MQ.

Regards
Chr.