This worked just fine a minute ago for me.  LEVEL is a REXX exec in my
CLIST library:
//TSO2     EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01,DYNAMNBR=200
//SYSPROC  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=RBOLAN.MY.CLIST
//         DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=TOOLS.CLIST.NEW
//SYSTSPRT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSABEND DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSTSIN  DD  *
   PROFILE PREFIX(BOLAN)