Hello John/Bill,

I checked and tried to understand the code, but one thing which i didn't
understand how it will take and differentiate the datasets everyday, since
everyday the dataset's fourth and fifth level qualifier will get changed.

Ex: Like today all 24 datasets looks like A.B.C.181111(DDMMYY).NXXXXXX

yesterday's A.B.C.171111.NXXXXXX

And tomorow's A.B.C.191111.NXXXXXX.

And if today EOD i will run the job, my input should be
only A.B.C.181111.NXXXXXX and the same job will run tomorrow then input
should be only A.B.C.191111.NXXXXXX
 so that i can have single dataset of a daily o/p.

This is a daily job and it will run through scheduler.

Please let me know if i am not clear on the subject.

Thanks
Sunil