Yes, your correct. As I said, untested.  Hehe, it's friday

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 12:02 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Help on Rexx Code.

REVERSE?? I don't think that will work. DATE("S") is yymmdd like:
123456. REVERSE would be 654321, so 010112 (Jan 1, 2012) would be 211010
(Oct 10, 2021).

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone *

proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products
underwritten and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets,
Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life
Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance
Company.SM