From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Dave Salt
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 1:58 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: ISRPROF member is hosed

This isn't the first time I've heard of the ISPF profile being corrupted by
a home grown "favorite data set" utility. I'd strongly recommend removing
the customized panel and using something that doesn't corrupt the profile,
such as the ISPF Workplace (which is free) or a paid utility (such as
SimpList or IPT).

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html