From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Walt Farrell
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 12:49 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: IKTLOGR ERROR 026

On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 12:33:27 -0500, Richards, Robert B.
<robert.richa...@opm.gov> wrote:

>IKJ608I TSOLOGON TERMINATED. IKTLOGR ERROR 026,USER xxxxxx,PROC xxxxx
>
>Anyone know what might cause these to show up all of the sudden?
>
>We are at z/OS 1.12 and have been for months.

It's explained in the Messages book if you lookup that message. See
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2M9C0/SPTM012768
<quote>
When the program is IKTLOGR and the return code is 26, it means reconnect
failed because a previous reconnect attempt was already in progress.
</quote>

--
Walt Farrell
IBM STSM, z/OS Security Design