On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:05:07 -0500, Richards, Robert B.
<robert.richa...@opm.gov> wrote:

>Walt,
>
>Thank you, but I was not asking what it was... I was asking what would cause
>it to show up all of the sudden (about a dozen times recently for different
>users on different systems in one sysplex).
>
>I am suspecting a bug, but thought I'd canvass the list for their experience
>with this (or lack thereof).

I would suspect you're having a number of users who are starting to do a LOGON
RECONNECT and for some reason are initiating another one before the first one
finishes. It's hard to say whether that would represent a change in user
behavior, an issue with connectivity such that the first reconnect isn't
completing for them and they start another one, an issue with the user's PCs,
or what.

--
Walt