Shmuel Metz , Seymour J. wrote:
In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 12/27/2005
   at 05:22 PM, "John S. Giltner, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

or I have a Unisys xxx running MCP (I think that is the OS name).

That depends on *which* Unisys processor. The lines inherited from
Burroughs run a system called MCP. The lines inherited from UNIVAC do
not. I'm not sure what the current name for EXEC 8 is, or whether
there is still a 490 variant in production.

I did not work on it, I just help setup communcation to it and the guy on the other end said it was running MCP, so it must have been from the Burroughs line.