Texas Yankee wrote:
I have no experience in the zOS environment - any suggestions on an FTP program to transfer large volumes of zOS report data files, on a regular basis (daily) from the zOS environment to a Windows file system? Thanks!

z/OS comes with a ftp client that can ftp to a Windows ftp server. You can use job scheduler on z/OS to ftp the files.

Depending on the requriments, z/OS can also be a SAMBA server or client and so no ftp needed, just copy the file.

I would suggest that you get in touch with your z/OS System Programmers.