I hate to be contrarian, but I've had no particular problem with SR nor
with ServiceLink in general. (My entry into SR is always via the
ServiceLink.) Be aware that the initial SR screen has changed. I could
swear that it changed some time this morning in between my logon and a
later return. (I remember complaining here a few weeks ago about a
'Tuesday morning implementation'.) The most obvious difference is that the
initial view used to be a single list of open SRs. Now there are two lists
in separate boxes:

-- 'My in process service requests'
-- 'My recent open online service requests'

I don't know how they're split. In my case there's only one SR in each
box. I don't know if the change implementation affects some people's
access, but my own seems to work fine.

.
.
JO.Skip Robinson