I don't know why that didn't occur to me. I'm not too good with multisystem
stuff. Little experience in a truly large shop. Any reason why the following
wouldn't work? I can't test anymore until we go live:

RNLDEF RNL(INCL) TYPE(GENERIC)  QNAME(SYSIKJUA)
RNLDEF RNL(EXCL) TYPE(PATTERN)  QNAME(SYSIKJUA)  RNAME(ABC*)
RNLDEF RNL(EXCL) TYPE(PATTERN)  QNAME(SYSIKJUA)  RNAME(DEF*)

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group