From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Charles Mills
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 5:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Date and time of IPL API?

Is there an API, or a reasonably safe control block, that gives the date and
time of the last IPL? (D IPLINFO must get it from somewhere!)

It would be okay if the API required APF authorization, but I can't use
anything that requires particular RACF permissions, and I don't want to do
anything elaborate like reading for an SMF 0 record.

Thanks,

Charles Mills

to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN