On 1/25/2012 10:12 AM, Juergen Keller wrote:
Thomas,

STEPLIB from CBTTAPE works, I've tested it but its not supported/recommended.
There was a discussion about DYNAMIC STEPLIB last year and Jim Mulder wrote:

The only supported mechanism in MVS for adding to the module library search
order within as address space is an ATTACH with a TASKLIB.  This is the only
supported way to set TCBJLB.
Any program which modifies TCBJLB in an existing TCB is wrong to do so.  I
would recommend against having any such
program installed on your system.

Jim Mulder   z/OS System Test   IBM Corp.  Poughkeepsie,  NY

regards Juergen

Juergen,

The dynamic STEPLIB products you pay for also violate Jim's restriction. That's why IBM doesn't have its own Dynamic STEPLIB, because they will not modify TCBJLB. TSOLIB is the best they will do.

Regards,
Tom Conley