From: "Peter x23353 Farley" <peter.far...@broadridge.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 9:23:02 AM
Subject: Simple iinventory control products?

Hi All,

I am being asked if there are relatively simple source-and-JCL inventory
control products available for z/OS.  I found one myself (XREF product at
dcmsi.com), but management wants to know if any other software vendors provide
such a product.

We're not interested at the moment in full life cycle management products like
Endeavor or ChangeMan. We just need a simple inventory control product that
could answer interactive queries (E.G., What JCL uses this file?  Where is this
program used?) by programmers and technical support staff.

TIA for any product or company names or links you can provide.

Peter

attachments from your system.