From: McKown, John <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Mon, Feb 6, 2012 11:52 am
Subject: Re: Simple iinventory control products?

JCLScan?
ttp://www.asg.com/Products/View/ASG-JOB-SCAN-.aspx
Info/X?
ttp://www.asg.com/Products/View/ASG-INFO-X--Enterprise.aspx
quote>
SG-INFO/X Enterprise provides a centralized asset management solution for
ultiple LPAR data centers. (Data sources include JCL, DB2, IMS, and mainframe
cheduling products, ASG-Zeke, TWS, ESP, and others.) CICS and CSECT information
s also collected and stored in the ASG-INFO/X Repository (DB2 database).
/quote>
--
ohn McKown
ystems Engineer IV

onfidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential or
roprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
he sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
ealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
nsurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance
ompany®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
ife and Health Insurance Company.SM