So that told you some of your batch WASN'T (in business terms) truly
discretionary. Glad you (by the sound of it) pulled the stuff that
mattered if it never ran out of SYSOTHER.

Martin

Martin Packer,
Mainframe Performance Consultant, zChampion
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: