Chase, John wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of Hall, Ken (GTI)

I feel obligated to point out, though, that the object code contains the following:

TRSTRSMAIN-409,05/20/97,14.22Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

Long time since I downloaded it, but there is probably a T&C document and
license agreement to whicn one must click "I Agree" before being allowed to
complete the download.

IMHO it's hard to prove law violation. For sure nobody would bother himself about it. It is publicly available. AFAIR you don't even need to logon to the page. It's IBM page, not hacker/warez page. You probably clicked Agree by accident ;-) I did it, but I don't understand English, just clicked some button. ;-) I's not stolen, it's downloaded from owner's page. IBM enbeld it for download.
In some countries it's enough to sleep safe.
In others any legal contracts, terms, conditions have to be in local language, otherwise it's not valid.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland